Mix Turmeric, Ginger And Coconut Oil And Drink It One Hour Before Bed! The Results In The Morning Are Amazing!!!


Mix Turmeric, Ginger And Coconut Oil And Drink It One Hour Before Bed! The Results In The Morning Are Amazing!!!

Very often, we go to bed feeling full or with an upset stomach. This is often a result of the consumption of a heavy meal, and its poor digestion may lead to acid re-flux, interrupted sleep or heartburn.

However, this issue can be treated naturally. The mixture of coconut milk, ginger, and turmeric is extremely beneficial as it treats the symptoms of indigestion, like acid re-flux and heartburn, and improves digestion.

Coconut milk is rich in numerous healthy fats and has powerful antimicrobial effects which prevent stomach or digestive problems due to bacteria.

On the other hand, turmeric is a strong anti-inflammatory agent which reduces the issues related to the digestive tract lining, and prevents ulcers, due to its antiseptic properties.

It has numerous other health benefits, such as:

Heals and soothes the digestive tract
Helps detoxification of the body by stimulating the function of the liver and improving bile flow
The best cancer cure
Alleviates pain and fever related to illness
Improves blood circulation and thins the blood
Prevents ulcers
Relieves arthritis pain, due to its anti-inflammatory properties
Moreover, this remedy contains other beneficial ingredients such as honey and black pepper.

Black pepper stimulates the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric.

Honey improves digestion and soothes the irritation in the digestive system, and it is high in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids.

This is how to prepare it:

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups coconut milk
  • 1-inch piece of sliced ginger/ 1 teaspoon ginger powder
  • 1 teaspoon turmeric
  • 1 tablespoon organic honey
  • ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper


Method of preparation:

This delicious and healthy drink is easy to prepare, and it soothes the stomach, enhances digestion, and prevents acid reflux.

In a bowl, mix the ingredients, except for the honey. Mix them well, transfer the mixture to a saucepan, and place it over low heat. Cook it for 5 minutes, and add the honey at the end.

Source
Image Source: 1


25 comments:

  1. Two cups of coconut milk? That's a lot. I'll try it with a couple of tablespoons (a third of a can) and top it all up with green tea. In fact that might well substitute for supper if I add some spirulina and cinnamon...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was coconut oil being used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It said coconut oil at first so which one is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Articles like this with such an error I quickly disregard and go elsewhere.

      Delete
    2. You're right, it does say coconut oil at the top in the caption. But the recipe says coconut milk. I'm sure coconut milk is what is meant. Coconut oil would just be yucky!

      Delete
  4. It's coconut milk. 2 cups of coconut oil... Not doing that. But I love coconut milk, so I'm trying that :)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.
    polyurethane coatings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am gonna try it out with coconut milk instead of the oil

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have recipe close to this from another source. Everything is pretty much the same but I use 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup coconut milk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suppose it doesn’t have to be the high fat coconut milk from a can, I could use the kind in the carton from Silk or one of the others I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much do you drink each day?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How often would you do this?? Every night?? Every other night?? Once a week?? Can you be more specific please?? Thanks kindly, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, after reading this post i think nice information and productive knowledge is abailable here
    to know more about health visit herehttps://www.didgitalsence.com/2019/01/heavy-periods-control.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did anyone actually try this and know what happens in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mix 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon ginger and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in cup of bowled water I got vocal cord cancer 6 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did anyone actually try this and know what happens in the morning?
    turmeric

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds good, however I think you should not start out with recipies until you think about why you are doing them. I took one incorrectly once; I stayed on it too long and I saw my breast shrink. That was the lemon and apple cider vinegar and water recipe. So, thus, I would tread cautiously and watch your body.
    Create a log with bodily responses and test for yourself for safety reasons Use wisdom, test and watch responses before extended use. I like the recipe, and since I an highly familiar with those items for a specific routine testing first...yes, I would do...as benefits are outstandingly rich.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Copaiba essential oil

    ReplyDelete
  17. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Frankincense essential oil

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to share a testimony on how mr benjamin helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete
  19. I made this recipe. It is much like one from another source. One can of coconut milk is only 13 oz., so I added 3 oz. almond milk. It made A LOT. I would say 2 servings! It was delicious, but I still had a hard time getting it all down. Stay tuned n I'll let you know if it soothed my upset stomach/indigestion.

    ReplyDelete
  20. CBD Gummy Bears The most highly procured essential oils, herbs, and CBD products--including CBD oil Colorado Springs and Pueblo have to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Crystal-studded folding hoop earrings with yellow-blue enameled bird feathers. The hoop earrings are set with clear crystals, the feathers are partially yellow, blue and green enamelled and with two small blue zirconia. buy silver earrings

    ReplyDelete