A Garlic Clove In The Morning On An Empty Stomach. The Results Are Surprising!


A Garlic Clove In The Morning On An Empty Stomach. The Results Are Surprising!


Garlic is a condiment with many virtues. It can help you to remedy several health problems and prevent serious diseases like cancer. Find out what happens to your body when you eat a clove of garlic on an empty stomach.

The benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach

For over 5,000 years, garlic is praises for its medicinal benefits, it is a powerful antioxidant that has antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic. It is very effective for treating disorders such ascolds or flu.

It is also rich in vitamins (A, C, B6, B9, E) and minerals (zinc, calcium, phosphorus, potassium …) that help strengthen the immune system, improve blood circulation, prevent and treat bacterial infections.

Garlic against cancer

Moreover, its richness in antioxidants helps protect healthy cells of the body and prevent serious disorders such as cancer. Researchers from the National Cancer Institute studied the case of Chinese who ate garlic every day, they found that this habit reduces the risk of gastric cancer and esophageal cancer. They also observed that consumption 10g per day of vegetables from the allium family (onions, garlic …) reduced the risk of prostate cancer by 50%.

Garlic against cholesterol

This ingredient is also beneficial for the heart, prevents blood pressure, cleans the blood vessels and improves blood circulation. According to the American Heart Association (AHA), it is advisable to regularly eat garlic because of its ability to prevent cardiovascular disease. a study at the University of Pennsylvania showed that daily consumption of garlic reduced cholesterol by 7%. This ingredient contains a compound called allicin, which gives garlic its odor to which, when consumed raw, blocks the chemical synthesis of cholesterol in the blood and prevents it from building up on artery walls.

Garlic: to eat cooked or raw?

Depending on the mode and the cooking time, the key compound in garlic, allicin, can have no effect on the body. Its properties can be deactivated by heat, and the amount of antioxidants decreases.

By eating raw garlic, you take full advantage of its benefits. But if you want to eat it cooked, wait at least 20 minutes before the end of cooking to add in order not to lose its active compounds.

If the idea of eating garlic on an empty stomach is not for you, you can add it to your daily dishes to enjoy its benefits and promote the proper functioning of the body. However, it is advisable to moderate consumption (1 to 4 cloves per day) as this may cause diarrhea and other side effects.

Different uses of garlic

Against a cold or bronchitis

To treat a cold or bronchitis, prepare a thyme herbal tea and garlic cut into pieces. To sweeten the mix, add pure honey. However, do not forget to remove the seeds before cutting garlic.

Detofixier to the body

The toxins are harmful to health, they promote disease, aging of the skin and dull the complexion. According to Chinese medicine, garlic cleans the blood of accumulated toxins, stimulates the kidneys and prevents urinary tract infections. And feel free to add to your daily meals.

Treat ear inflammations

Crush a clove of garlic and mix with a tablespoon of olive oil. Let the mixture sit for an hour and apply a few drops of this oil in the infected ear. Repeat this twice a day until the inflammation disappears. The antibacterial properties of garlic will relieve inflammation.

Prevent hair loss

To strengthen your hair, crush 5 cloves of garlic and add 50 ml of olive oil. Massage your scalp well and let stand for a few hours. You can sleep with the mask if you want, it will nourish, moisturize your scalp thoroughly and prevent hair fall.

Reduce itching feet

Heat the water, pour it into a bowl and discard two cloves of garlic. Wait until the temperature is pleasant before soaking your feet, let stand 20 to 30 minutes. Repeat the process several times a week to notice results. The antibacterial properties of garlic will treat itching and prevent the development of fungi.

Source: allthetips.us




1 comment:

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
    to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
    the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
    called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
    herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
    herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
    my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
    cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
    I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
    can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
    the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
    service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
    complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
    knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
    miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
    herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
    didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
    and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
    you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
    the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
    +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
    problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
    davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete